- A candidate who seeks admission into the degree of the Doctor of Philosophy programme must hold an Academic Master’s Degree of Yusuf Maitama Sule University or any other recognized University. The CGPA of the Masters programme should be at least 3.50 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00. A Ph.D. candidate who satisfies all admission requirements except the CGPA can be considered for admission into M.Phil./Ph.D. provided the CGPA is at least 3.00.
- Phil. from any recognized University with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Any other qualification deemed equivalent to (i) or (ii) above.
During your application, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- NYSC /Exemption Certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Higher Qualifications (Post Secondary results)
- O’level Certificates (Not more than two sittings)
- Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Colored passport photograph (White Background)
- Ph.D. proposal (compulsory) 300 words max.